Our events are usually at Kendall College (directions and parking) on Saturday mornings from 10:00 am until noon. Occasionally, our event time varies or we meet at a different location. These variances will be highlighted below in ‘Upcoming Programs,’ though please read the full event notice for details.
- August 19, 2017: Joys of Jewish Preserving with Emily Paster
- September 9, 2017: From Cacao to Craft Chocolate, Stories from the past, Sustainability for the Future, presented by Valerie Beck
- October 21, 2017: Chicago Food Engyclopedia
- August 26, 2017: Tour at the Swedish American Museum, 10:00 am
- September 23, 2017: An Anthropologist’s Field Study of German Food and its Meaning in Chicago with Nadja Huffmann & Modern Hungers: Food and Power in Twentieth-Century Germany with Alice Weinreb
- September 26, 2017: Restaurateurs Amy Besa and Chef Romy Dorotan (of Purple Yam Brooklyn & Manila), TUESDAY at 7:00 PM!
- October 7, 2017: Corn symposium
- February 18, 2018: Annual High Tea