Our events are typically at Weiss Memorial Hospital (directions and parking) on Saturday mornings from 10:00 am until noon. Occasionally, our event time varies or we meet at a different location. These variances will be highlighted below, though please read the full event notice for details.
- March 17, 2018: Bruce Kraig on American Food History @ Weiss Memorial Hospital
- June 2, 2018: John Coletta and Monica Kass Rogers on Risotto
- April 14. 2018: Jean Iverson on Local Flavor: Restaurants That Shaped Chicago’s Neighborhoods @ Bethany Retirement Community
- (Monday) May 7, 2018: Gary Fine, PhD on the Culture of Mushroom Hunters, Joint meeting with the Illinois Mycological Association @ Niles Historical and Cultural Center.
- June/July TBA, 2018: Farm tour
- June TBA, 2018: Chinese BBQ at Sun Wah BBQ
- February 2019: High Tea at the Highland Park Community House