Our events are usually at Kendall College (directions and parking) on Saturday mornings from 10:00 am until noon. Occasionally, our event time varies or we meet at a different location. These variances will be highlighted below, though please read the full event notice for details.
- October 28, 2017: Chicago Food Encyclopedia
- November 4, 2017: Fruit (Savor the South) with Nancie McDermott at a new location, please await details.
- September 26, 2017: Restaurateurs Amy Besa and Chef Romy Dorotan (of Purple Yam Brooklyn & Manila), TUESDAY at 7:00 PM!
- November 1, 2017: Anomalies and Curiosities of Dinnerware with Margaret Carney, Ph.D. of the International Museum of Dinnerware Design. WEDNESDAY at 7:00 PM!
- October 6, 2017: Learning Tour: Graue Mill and Naper Settlement FRIDAY at 9:30 AM!
- October 7, 2017: Corn Symposium, 10 AM to 4 PM
- October 8, 2017: Learning Tour: Three Farms, An Orchard and Fish Boil. SUNDAY AT 11:30 AM
- February 18, 2018: Annual High Tea SUNDAY