Currently all our programs are presented virtually via Zoom. Once we can meet again, we hope to continue with both live and virtual programs. Please read the full event notices for details because days and times often vary. You are encouraged to join our email list to receive advance notices followed by day-of-meeting reminders with the required Zoom link.
Culinary Historians of Chicago:
- Saturday, November 28, 2020 @ 10:30 AM via Zoom from London: Women in the Kitchen, Twelve Essential Cookbook Writers Who Defined the Way We Eat, from 1661 to Today with Anne Willan
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020 @ 7:00 PM via Zoom: An Onion in My Pocket with Deborah Madison
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 @ 7:00 PM via Zoom: Sweet Greeks: First-Generation Immigrant Confectioners in the Heartland with Ann Flesor Beck
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 @ 7:00 PM via Zoom: How Trader Joe’s Changed the Way America Eats with Susie Wyshak
- January 2021 via Zoom: Pizza with Peter Regas
- February 2021 via Zoom: Jewish Origins of Viennese Cuisine with Susanne Belovari
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 @ 7:00 PM via Zoom: Swedish Pancakes for Breakfast? with B. Marcus Cederstrom
- TBA via Zoom someday!: Istanbul and Beyond: Exploring the Diverse Cuisines of Turkey, with Robyn Eckhardt
- September 2021: Heirloom Apple Tour – postponed from 2019.