Currently all our programs are presented virtually via Zoom on Central Time. Once we can meet again, we hope to continue with both live and virtual programs. Please read the full event notices for details because days and times often vary. You are encouraged to join our email list to receive advance notices followed by day-of-meeting reminders with the required Zoom link.
Culinary Historians of Chicago:
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021 @ 7:00 PM via Zoom: Peter Hoffman
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 @ 7 PM via Zoom: The Pilgrim Kitchen & The Harvest Celebration of 1621: Plimoth Patuxet Museum, Plymouth Massachusetts with John Ota
- FoodCultura Clarion update
- Saturday, October 30, 2021 @ 10 AM via Zoom: First Catch Your Gingerbread plus UK Supper Clubs, What Are They? with Sam Bilton
- November TBA, 2021 via Zoom: Emily Martin’s archival research of Caroline Maddocks who wrote as ‘Jane Eddington’ for the Chicago Tribune food section.
- Saturday, TBA 2022 @ 10 AM @ Chinese American Museum of Chicago: Chinese Cuisine in America: Stories, Struggles and Successes (Fee involved)
- September 30, 2021: Heirloom Apple Tour – postponed from 2019.