Our events are typically at Weiss Memorial Hospital (directions and parking) on Saturday mornings from 10:00 am until noon. Occasionally, our event time varies or we meet at a different location. These variances will be highlighted below, though please read the full event notice for details.
- March 23, 2019: Homard à l’américaine or à l’armoricaine? with Anthony Buccini @ Bethany Retirement Community
- April 6, 2019: Apples in the Midwestern Imagination with Lucy Long, PhD @ Bethany Retirement Community
- May 11, 2019: Annotated translation of the gastronomic classic Paris à Table: 1846 by Eugène Briffault with Joseph Weintraub @ Bethany Retirement Community
- SUNDAY June 9, 2019: Reserved
- April 6, 2019: Midwestern Apples with Lucy Long
- July 13, 2019: Civil War Encampment Cook’s tour @ Lakewood Forest Preserve, Wauconda
- September TBA, 2019: Heirloom Apple Tour