Our events are typically at Bethany Retirement Community (directions and parking) on Saturday mornings from 10:00 am until noon. Occasionally, our event time varies or we meet at a different location. These variances will be highlighted below, though please read the full event notice for details. You can always join our email list to get this in your mailbox.
- February 22, 2020: Michael Lachowicz of Aboyer
- March 14, 2020: John Ota, The Kitchen
- April 18, 2020: Raghavan Iyer
- February 15, 2020: A Taste of FoodCultura, Part 2, Students from the University of Chicago
- SUNDAY April 5, 2020 at Highland Park Public Library:
- May 2, 2020: Food Rationing in the United Kingdom during World War II
- October 16-17, 2020: TBA
- SUNDAY March 1, 2020: Tea with Princess Grace of Monaco
- September TBA, 2020: Heirloom Apple Tour – postponed from 2019.