Our events are typically at Weiss Memorial Hospital (directions and parking) on Saturday mornings from 10:00 am until noon. Occasionally, our event time varies or we meet at a different location. These variances will be highlighted below, though please read the full event notice for details.
- January 19, 2019: Due to weather this program has been POSTPONED to February 23, 2019
- February 23, 2019: Currying Interest in Indian Cuisine From its Arrival in America to its Rise in Chicago with Colleen Sen @ Weiss Memorial Hospital
- February 2, 2019: 75 years of French Restaurants in Chicago with Alain Maes @ Bethany Retirement Community
- March TBA, 2019:
- April 6, 2019: Midwestern Apples with Lucy Long, PhD
- May TBA, 2019: Annotated translation of the gastronomic classic Paris à Table: 1846 by Eugène Briffault with Joseph Weintraub @ Bethany Retirement Community