Our events are typically at Bethany Retirement Community (directions and parking) on Saturday mornings from 10:00 am until noon. Occasionally, our event time varies or we meet at a different location. These variances will be highlighted below, though please read the full event notice for details. You can always join our email list to get this in your mailbox.
- Wednesday October 21, 2020 @ 7 PM via ZOOM: Andy Smith on Why Waste Food?
- Saturday, November 28, 2020 10:30 AM via ZOOM from London: Anne Willan, Women in the Kitchen, Twelve Essential Cookbook Writers Who Defined the Way We Eat, from 1661 to Today
- Thursday October 22, 2020 @ 7 PM via Zoom: No Ketchup: Chicago’s Top 50 Hot Dogs and the Stories Behind Them with Dennis Foley
- Thursday December 3, 2020 @ 7 PM via Zoom: How Trader Joe’s Changed the Way America Eats with Susie Wyshak
- February TBA, 2021 via Zoom: Jewish Origins of Viennese Cuisine with Susanne Belovari
- TBA via ZOOM someday! via Zoom: Istanbul and Beyond: Exploring the Diverse Cuisines of Turkey, Robyn Eckhardt
- September TBA, 2021: Heirloom Apple Tour – postponed from 2019.