Currently all our programs are presented virtually via Zoom on Central Time. Once we can meet again, we hope to continue with both live and virtual programs. Please read the full event notices for details because days and times often vary. You are encouraged to join our email list to receive advance notices followed by day-of-meeting reminders with the required Zoom link.
Culinary Historians of Chicago:
- Wednesday, August 18, 2021 @ 7:00 PM via Zoom: Odessa Piper
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021 @ 7:00 PM via Zoom: Peter Hoffman
- FoodCultura Clarion update
- Saturday, August 21, 2021 @ 10 AM @ Chinese American Museum of Chicago: Era of Opulence: Chinese Fine Dining (Fee involved)
- Saturday, October 30, 2021 @ 10 AM via Zoom: First Catch Your Gingerbread plus UK Supper Clubs, what are they? with Sam Bilton
- Saturday, TBA 2022 @ 10 AM @ Chinese American Museum of Chicago: Chinese Cuisine in America: Stories, Struggles and Successes (Fee involved)
- Thursday, August 12, 2021, Live judging @ 3:00 PM Eastern Time: Family Heirloom Recipe Contest @ Indiana State Fair (Indiana Building)
- Friday, August 13, 2021, Winners announced @ 12:15 PM: Family Heirloom Recipe Contest @ Illinois State Fair (Hobby, Arts and Craft Building)
- Saturday, August 14, 2021, Live judging @ 2:30 PM: Family Heirloom Recipe Contest @ Missouri State Fair (Home Economics Building)
- Sunday, September 5, 2021, Live judging @ 1:00 PM: Family Heirloom Recipe Contest @ South Dakota State Fair (Women’s Building)
- September 2021: Heirloom Apple Tour – postponed from 2019.