Currently all our programs are presented virtually via Zoom on Central Time. Once we can meet again, we hope to continue with both live and virtual programs. Please read the full event notices for details because days and times often vary. You are encouraged to join our email list to receive advance notices followed by day-of-meeting reminders with the required Zoom link.
Culinary Historians of Chicago:
- Wednesday, June 22, 2022 @ 7 PM via Zoom: Ukrainian food
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022 @ 7 PM via Zoom: Eric Pallant on Sourdough
- Chicago FoodCultura Clarion update
- Saturday, October, 2022 @ 10 AM @ Chinese American Museum of Chicago: Chinese Cuisine in America: Stories, Struggles and Successes (Fee involved)
- September 30, 2021: Heirloom Apple Tour – it actually happened!