Currently all our programs are presented virtually via Zoom. Once we can meet again, we hope to continue with both live and virtual programs. Please read the full event notices for details because days and times often vary. You are encouraged to join our email list to receive advance notices followed by day-of-meeting reminders with the required Zoom link.
Culinary Historians of Chicago:
- Monday, February 15, 2021 @ 5:00 PM via Zoom: Chef Marcus Samuelsson
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021 @ 7:00 PM via Zoom: The Man Who Ate Too Much: The Life of James Beard with John Birdsall
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 @ 7:00 PM via Zoom: Thoughts on the Origins of Pizzerias in America and Chicago with Peter Regas
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 @ 7:00 PM via Zoom: Swedish Pancakes for Breakfast? with B. Marcus Cederstrom
- Saturday, March 13, 2021 @ 10:00 AM via Zoom from Denmark: A Curious, Secret Spice in Your Masala with Priya Mani
- Thursday, May 13, 2021 @ 7:00 PM via Zoom: Deep Dish Pizza History with Peter Regas
- September 2021: Heirloom Apple Tour – postponed from 2019.